There are many ways to give back to the Law School by staying connected. Often students and administration find themselves seeking alumni with particular expertise – whether to sit on a student organization panel, network at a career related event, participate in a brown bag discussion, or even join students in Phone-a-thon calling. You might be the perfect fit. We hope you consider one or more of the following opportunities:
- Attend student/alumni events
- Speak on a student organization panel
- Provide students with career guidance
- Provide networking opportunities to students and/or alumni
- Help raise funds for the Fund for Seton Hall Law
If you would like to volunteer for any of these opportunities, please submit the Alumni Volunteer Opportunities form. Once we receive notification of your interest, a member of the Alumni and Development Office will contact you to discuss the opportunities available to suit your request.