Seton Hall Law Continues to Rise
Seton Hall Law graduates often speak of the value of their law degree in achieving career success. We are pleased to share with you some of our latest rankings:
- U.S. News and World Report ranked Seton Hall Law at #64, making us the 5th ranked Catholic law school in the nation. In the course of the last 10 years, Seton Hall Law has gained 25 places in the overall ranking.
- U.S. News and World Report ranked Seton Hall Law’s Health Law program at #6 – the 17th year in which Health Law been ranked among the Top 10.
- In 2011, the last year tallied, U.S. News and World Report ranked Seton Hall Law #29 among law schools sending its graduates to coveted clerkships at the federal level.
- The National Law Journal (NLJ) ranked Seton Hall Law #37 among its Top 50 Go-To Law Schools, based on number of graduates among the “NLJ 250” top law firms in the nation.
- The NLJ ranked Seton Hall Law #45 among the top 50 law schools in which our graduates are promoted from associate to partner among the NLJ 250 law firms.
- Law School Transparency, which rates law schools according to how well its graduates landed in “law jobs” as they define it, scored Seton Hall Law above every regional law school aside from Columbia, NYU and Penn – all three, top 10 schools.
- Based on the findings of Law School Transparency, the National Jurist awarded Seton Hall Law an “A” for “transparency,” for its open and accessible reporting of employment outcomes. Click here to learn more about our employment numbers.
- In 2010, the last year the ranking was tallied and published, Super Lawyers ranked Seton Hall Law #40 for the number of Super Lawyers among its graduates.
- Thank you for all you do to keep Seton Hall Law rising.