Receiving Credit: Our M.S.J. Students
June 10-13, 2013
Newark, New Jersey
NY/NJ CLE credits available
Healthcare Compliance Certification Program Registration and Requirements for M.S.J. Students
- M.S.J. students should register for the Program during course registration. The Program will be listed as a 1 credit course for M.S.J. students only and will include a course description. Students should not register online using this website.
- Students who enroll in the Program will be graded on a pass/fail basis. Attendance will be required and students will complete a take-home exam at the conclusion of the Program. The exam will be created and graded by the Program Director.
- In addition to receiving a grade, like other registrants, students will receive a certificate by mail following completion of the Program.
- In order to register for credit, M.S.J. students must be matriculated students. Applicants may register for credit if they apply to the M.S.J. Program, are admitted, and pay their deposit prior to registering for the Program.
- The Program fee is slightly higher than the usual 1 credit M.S.J. rate (but at a substantial reduction from the non-student/non-alumni rate) since it includes registration, 4 days of programming, educational and resource materials, meals, and parking validation.