MSJ or Graduate Certificate?
Get the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in a highly-regulated healthcare environment. This course is specifically designed to meet the needs of mid to senior-level professionals in the healthcare industry, but highly motivated students from other backgrounds are also welcome to apply. Position yourself for advancement, enhance your career, and protect yourself and your healthcare institution.
- Online classes begin several times a year
- Health and hospital law for non-lawyers
- Classes conducted exclusively online
- Three graduate credits may be applied to the MSJ degree program
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis
Note: Medical association members may be eligible for a special discount. E-mail email@example.com for details.
Enhance your effectiveness and marketability in a non-legal career with a rigorous grounding in the legal and regulatory aspects of health law, intellectual property law, or both. Professionals working in health care, pharmaceuticals or medical devices, information technology, telecommunications and biotechnology build a strong foundation in the legal and regulatory aspects of these industries.
- First class begins in late May or early June each year.
- Health law and intellectual property law for non-lawyers.
- Traditional classroom format with convenient evening classes for working professionals.
- 30 credit Master's Program.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis with a priority deadline of March 1.