Application Fee Waiver Request
- Please complete and submit this form if you seek to request an application fee waiver based on demonstrated financial need, or based on LSAT and/or academic merit. Fee waiver requests are granted for first year applicants, only. Transfer applicants will not be eligible for an application fee waiver. Fee waivers will not be granted to applicants who utilized an application fee waiver for the prior admission cycle.
- If you have already received a fee waiver from LSAC: Seton Hall honors LSAC fee waivers and you need not complete this form. LSAC fee waiver recipients will note that during the submission phase of their electronic application, the application fee has already been waived.
- If you have already received an e-mail from Seton Hall Law indicating that an electronic fee waiver was attached to your LSAC account, you need not complete this form. Electronic fee waiver recipients will note that during the submission phase of their electronic application, the application fee has already been waived.
- The review process for fee waiver requests takes 10-14 days. No extensions on application deadlines will be made for those waiting for a fee waiver request to be reviewed, so if you are making a request in mid-March, we cannot guarantee your request will receive a response prior to the April 1 deadline, and waiting for a response is not an excuse for a late application.
- Fee waiver requests must be submitted between September 1 and March 15. Between March 16 and August 31, this form will be deactivated.