WHAT ARE YOUR APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS?
- Online Application - Apply Now >>
- A resume
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement (2-3 pages, double spaced)
- $60 application fee - opportunity to pay after online application submission.
Candidates seeking admission to the M.S.J. Program must have at least a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or the foreign equivalent. The admissions committee prefers candidates who have professional experience in the health, technology, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries. Decisions are based on quality of undergraduate performance, ability to do superior work and above-average writing skills. Candidates are not required to take pre-admission tests such as the LSAT, GRE or GMAT.