Cap & Gown Information
Cap and Gown Ordering:
Students must order a cap and gown between March 1, 2014 through April 15, 2014. If you do not order a gown, one will be ordered for you, but the sizing will probably not be accurate.
Caps and Gowns can be picked up at the Cap and Gown Party on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 or, in the alternative, the morning of graduation.
Please note, this is a rental gown at no charge to you. If you do not return the gown at the conclusion of the ceremony, you will be charged a minimum of $800.
Cap and Gown Distribution:
Cap and Gown Party: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Graduates, family and friends are invited to the Cap and Gown Party on the Schiff Courtyard, weather permitting. Enjoy good food, and fun with your classmates while academic regalia is distributed.
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014: The cap and gown company will be at the law school distributing caps and gowns from 3 p.m to 6:30 p.m. You are welcome to pick up your academic regalia at any time during those hours. We cannot provide caps and gowns anytime before this date.
- Alternate Pick Up: Graduates unable to attend the Cap and Gown Party can receive their caps and gowns the morning of graduation, May 23, 2014. More information regarding late gown pick up to follow.
Caps and gowns must be returned the day of Commencement:
- Academic attire can be returned at Prudential Center or the Law School
- Failure to return academic regalia on May 23, 2014 will result in a minimum charge of $800 to your student account.
- Be sure to get a receipt upon return of your cap and gown.