Industry Night - “Breaking Into Entertainment and Sports Law”
The Entertainment and Sports Law Society (ESLS) of Seton Hall University School of Law is hosting it's first ever Industry Night - “Breaking Into Entertainment and Sports Law”- an intimate panel event with some of the biggest names in entertainment and sports law. The event will take place from 7:00-9:00pm in the student lounge and is limited to the first 35 registrants, so be sure to register in advance! Business casual attire.
- Ronald Bienstock- Founding Partner at Bienstock & Michael, PC; Adjunct professor of Entertainment Law at New York University
- Bill Campbell- Sr. Vice President of Business Development (US Digital Music) for Sony Music Entertainment
- Andrew Fisher- Sr. Writer, NBC-Universal Television
- Michael Gold- Sr. Counsel, Legal & Business Affairs at NHL Enterprises, LP
- Robert Raju- President/CEO of Axiom Sports & Entertainment
R.S.V.P. below if you will be attending the ESLS event. For more information contact Krista Lynn Peckyno at firstname.lastname@example.org.