PROGRAM SCHEDULED for October 9-12, 2017 | Newark, New Jersey
Healthcare Compliance Certification Program Registration and Requirements for M.S.J. Students
- M.S.J. students should register for the Program during course registration. The Program will be listed as a 3 credit course for M.S.J. students (HLTH7405) only and will include a course description. Students should not register online using this website. Please note that there are pre-requisites for taking this course. Students should consult the registration handbook to determine eligibility based upon course requirements.
- Attendance will be required and students will complete a take-home exam at the conclusion of the Program. The exam will be created and graded by a Seton Hall Law Professor overseeing the program.
- In addition to receiving a grade, like other registrants, students will receive a certificate by mail following completion of the Program.
- In order to register for credit, M.S.J. students must be matriculated students. Applicants may register for credit if they apply to the M.S.J. Program, are admitted, and pay their deposit prior to registering for the Program.
- There are a limited number of seats available to students for this course, and admission to the course is granted at the Director of Healthcare Compliance Certification Program’s discretion.