The Healthcare Compliance Update Service provides substantive online updates to the key legal topics addressed in the U.S. Healthcare Compliance Certification Program.
Participants who have completed Seton Hall Law School’s U.S. Healthcare Compliance Certification Program between 2004 and 2015 are eligible to subscribe.
MODULE I: Healthcare Fraud and Corruption (Available Now)
- The federal False Claims Act
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- The federal Anti-kickback Statute
MODULE II: Developing and Marketing Drugs and Devices (Available Now)
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration regulation of drugs and devices
- Advertising and promotion of drugs and devices
- Educational activities and scientific exchange
MODULE III: Transparency and Privacy (Available Soon)
- Transparency and disclosure of payments to healthcare providers
- Industry codes of conduct
- Privacy and data protection
Online delivery provides your employees with access wherever they are
Delivery/Format: Updates are provided entirely online. Each module is approximately one hour in length and includes substantive material on a variety of topics and short quizzes to confirm each participant’s understanding of the content and key documents such as cases, advisory opinions, and regulatory materials.
Subscription Term: Each subscription to the Healthcare Compliance Update Service will last for a period of two years. Each subscription includes three original modules and substantive updates to each module.
Certificate: Upon completion of each module, each participant will receive a certificate acknowledging that the module has been successfully completed.