Access to Rodino Law Library
The following patrons are permitted access to all public areas of the Law Library upon presentation of acceptable form of photo identification and proof of status:
- Seton Hall University students, employees, and alumni;
- Members of the Bar;
- Rutgers Law School students;
- Students of other law schools with introduction letters from their law school librarians specifying the purpose and length of intended use (in addition to acceptable i.d. as mentioned above);
- Students or recent graduates of other law schools employed as law clerks with introduction letters from the judges for whom they are clerking or from their firm librarians or attorneys specifying the purpose and length of intended use (in addition to acceptable i.d. as mentioned above);
- New Jersey Law Librarians who are members of NJLLA (New Jersey Law Librarians Association);
- Persons taking a bar review course given at Seton Hall Law School during the time of requested access.
Any questions regarding acceptable forms of identification and/or proof of status should be directed to the Seton Hall Law School Security Desk, at (973) 642-8725.
ACCESS TO SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
Persons in the above categories who require on-site use of specific items from the Rare Book Collection must contact the Seton Hall Law Library (973-642-8766) at least 72 hours in advance to schedule an appointment.
Persons requiring use of United States and/or New Jersey Government Documents are permitted access to these two depository collections located on the third floor of the Law Library.
Persons requiring on-site use of the Rodino Collection must telephone (973) 642-8766 at least 72 hours in advance to schedule an appointment.