Study Room Usage Rules
- Only SHU Law students may check-out study rooms.
- Reservations must include: First Name, Last Name and a valid SHU Student ID Number.
- Students must present their SHU Photo ID at the Circulation Desk in order to receive a study room key.
- Students will forfeit their reservation if they do not check in within 20 minutes after their reservation is scheduled to begin.
- Students should contact the Circulation Desk at (973) 642-8720 in order to cancel a reservation.
- Students who occupy study rooms during the last time slot of the evening must return the keys to the drop box located to the right of the Circulation Desk by the 1 a.m. close of the building each morning. Do NOT slide keys under the gate at the desk.
- Students are only permitted to make one (1) advance reservation per day. Renewals or signing up for additional time slots must be done at the Circulation Desk.
- No renewals will be permitted if another student has made a reservation for the same room.
- Student belongings will be removed from the study room if the key is not returned on time and the student has not renewed the room.
- Violation of these rules or misuse of study rooms will disqualify the student from future use.
Use of Rodino Library's ROSETTA STONE SOFTWARE - Available in Study Room 330
- Students who wish to use the Rodino Library's Rosetta Stone software must reserve study room 330 where Rosetta Stone Arabic, French and Latin American Spanish are installed on a desktop computer.
- The computer in study room 330 must remain on the table.
- Rosetta Stone Users much bring their own microphone-headset.