Proctor Signup Policy
Students who are interested in proctoring Fall examinations, should select any date(s) and time(s) listed on the sign up sheet according to their availability. In determining your availability, keep in mind the dates of all your exams (take-homes, rescheduled, self-scheduled or those scheduled by the Registrar). The rate for proctoring is $45.00 per exam regardless of the length. Most exams are between 2 – 4 hours in duration.
First year students, students on academic probation, and graduate assistants are ineligible to proctor.
All students who signup to proctor will receive an e-mail prior to the start of exams with further instructions.
The deadline for applying is Tuesday, December 3rd.
- We're here for you - Message from the Deans
- Reserve a study room
- Lawnet - Grades, Registration, Banner, Blackboard
- Academic Calendar
- Bar Admission and Examinations for 2L students and up
- Career Services - Starting your career in law school
- Commencement Information for Graduates
- Course Catalogue
- Curriculum Planning - Requirements, Concentrations, Advisors, etc.
- Exam Center - Downloads, Policies, Self-Schedule, etc.
- Financial Aid
- Financial Services - Payments, Refunds, Writing Competitions
- Experiential Learning / Skills Training
- Housing Opportunities - Newark, Harrison, Hoboken, etc.
- Journals - Law Review, Legislative Journal
- Online Students - Resources for M.L.S. & Graduate Certificate
- Registration Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Services - Office of the Dean of Students
- Technology - Wireless, Network, Passwords, Downloads