J.D. Graduation Degree Audit / Worksheet
- Civil Procedure I (LAW 6001)
- Civil Procedure II (LAW 6002)
- Civil Procedure (Day Program) (LAW 6009)
- Lawyering I (LAW 6003)
- Lawyering II (LAW 6004)
- Contracts (Day Program) (LAW 6005)
- Contract I (LAW 6006)
- Contracts II (LAW 6007)
- Torts I (LAW 6008)
- Property (Day Program) (LAW 6016)
- Property I ( LAW 6010)
- Property II (LAW 6010)
- Constitutional Law (Day Program) (LAW 6015)
- Constitutional Law I (LAW 6012)
- Constitutional Law II (LAW 6013)
- Criminal Law (LAW 6014)
- Appellate Advocacy (MTCT 7151)
- Business Associations (CORP 7131)
- Financial Concepts (TAXN 7112)
- Evidence (PRDM 7201)
- Professional Responsibility (HIPH 7504)
- Persuasion & Advocacy (PRMD 8210)
- Advanced Writing Requirement
Limitations of Courses/Credits
- Equivalency of courses used toward degree requirements
- Clinics (max 12 credits)
- Independent Research (max 2 credits)
- Externships (max 8 credits)
- Non-classroom credits (max 15 credits)
- Pass/D or Fail option (only one course can be applied to the 88 credits needed to graduate)
- Total credits needed for graduation is 88.
- 2.0 cumulative G.P.A. is required for graduation.
- An additional credit with a grade of C or better must be earned for each credit of D or D+ in excess of 10.
Confirmation of Credits
Total Credits ________ as of (semester) ___________.
Credits Currently Registered ________ as of (semester) ___________.
Unsatisfactory Credits ________.
Credits in Excess of 88 needed ________.