Seton Hall Law Review is a nationally recognized scholarly legal journal that publishes critical and analytical articles on significant, topical legal issues. Students not only edit the lead articles but also write a Comment on recent judicial decisions and developments. The Law Review is published quarterly and is edited and managed by its student editorial board and staff. Most members are selected on the basis of their demonstrated writing ability through a competition each summer that is based on a combination of competition scores and grades.
The Seton Hall Legislative Journal is dedicated to the study of legislation and the legislative process. It features articles by scholars as well as active participants in the legislative process in New Jersey and the nation. Students not only edit the lead articles but also write a Comment on recent developments in the legislative arena. The Legislative Journal is published twice a year, including an annual symposium exploring a topic of state or federal public policy. Members are chosen in the spring or summer of their first year by a process that includes consideration of the results of a writing competition, grades, personal interview, and prior legislative experience.
- We're here for you - Message from the Deans
- Reserve a study room
- Lawnet - Grades, Registration, Banner, Blackboard
- Academic Calendar
- Bar Admission and Examinations for 2L students and up
- Career Services - Starting your career in law school
- Commencement Information for Graduates
- Course Catalogue
- Curriculum Planning - Requirements, Concentrations, Advisors, etc.
- Exam Center - Downloads, Policies, Self-Schedule, etc.
- Financial Aid
- Financial Services - Payments, Refunds, Writing Competitions
- Experiential Learning / Skills Training
- Housing Opportunities - Newark, Harrison, Hoboken, etc.
- Journals - Law Review, Legislative Journal
- Online Students - Resources for M.L.S. & Graduate Certificate
- Registration Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Services - Office of the Dean of Students
- Technology - Wireless, Network, Passwords, Downloads