PROGRAM SCHEDULED for May 4, 5, and 6, 2021 | Virtual / Online (limited availability)
Seton Hall Law’s Advanced Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program (HCCP) is an intensive, three-day workshop designed for experienced health care compliance and legal professionals who are looking for a deeper dive into key compliance risks, strategic decision making, and policy execution. As the advanced offering, this program builds on the substantive base offered in Seton Hall’s global foundational HCCP. The format is highly participatory, with opportunities for interaction with presenters in each session and a group case study each day to enhance knowledge and application. Expert faculty include legal academics, enforcement officials, compliance professionals, and legal counsel. Attendance at each program will be limited to ensure a small group setting with ample opportunity for participant interaction with faculty and a collegial exchange of ideas. Participants will receive an Advanced HCCP Certificate upon successful completion of the program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The program is designed for compliance and legal professionals who have completed one of Seton Hall Law's global compliance certificate programs (US, APAC, MidEast, LATAM, or EU). The format is highly participatory, with opportunities for interaction with presenters in each session and a group case study each day to enhance knowledge and application.
This intensive three (3) day program is designed to:
- Provide experienced health care compliance and legal professionals with a deeper dive into key compliance risks, strategic decision making, and policy execution
- Builds on the substantive base offered in Seton Hall’s global, foundational Health Care Compliance Certificate Programs
- Prepare attendees for positions of greater responsibility within their organizations
- Promote interactive learning and critical thinking through small group exercises and case studies
- Share strategic ideas and best practices on enterprise-level matters including ethics and culture, risk management, and influencing key business leaders
- Identify compliance challenges and opportunities in a post-COVID world
- Provide networking opportunities with other senior professionals
Day 1 Topics (May 4, 2021)
- A Look Inside the Department of Justice’s Evaluation of Effective Compliance Programs Guidance
- Implementation of and Demonstrating Adherence to the Guidance
- Risk Assessment Discussion and Case Study
Day 2 Topics (May 5, 2021)
- Learning from the Olympus Experience
- Third-Party Relationship Management
- Case Study: Overseas Third-Party Management
Day 3 Topics (May 6, 2021)
- Deep Dive into Internal Investigations
- Compliance in a Post-COVID World and Ethical Enterprise Leadership
Seton Hall Law School has collaborated with experts to develop relevant, engaging curriculum and session topics for the inaugural Advanced Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program. Our speakers include legal academics, enforcement officials, compliance professionals, and legal counsel.
Regina Gore Cavaliere
Former Chief Compliance Officer, Esperion Therapeutics, Inc.
View Regina Gore Cavaliere's bio
Jacob T. Elberg
Seton Hall Law School
View Professor Elberg's bio
Executive VP & Chief Compliance Officer, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
View Indrani Franchini's bio
Gary F. Giampetruzzi
Paul Hastings LLP
View Gary Giampetruzzi's bio
Seton Hall Law School
View Professor Glynn's bio
Executive Vice President, Chief Ethics and Social Responsibility Officer, Ipsen
View Dominique Laymand's bio
Head of Global Investigations, Office of General Counsel, Merck & Co., Inc.
View Lisa LeCointe-Cephas' bio
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Former Chief, Fraud Section, Department of Justice
View Sandra Moser's bio
Vice President—Chief Compliance & Privacy Officer, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
View Joseph Zimmerman's bio