PROGRAM SCHEDULED for Aug. 31 - Sept. 3, 2020 | Singapore | Capacity: 40 | Language: English
In the Asia-Pacific region and beyond, the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries increasingly face a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape. This intensive, multi-day educational health care compliance program addresses the myriad of legal, regulatory, and compliance issues encountered by pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device manufacturers doing business in the Asia-Pacific region. Modeled after Seton Hall Law's extraordinarily popular European and U.S. compliance certificate programs, our Asia-Pacific health care compliance training program provides the legal knowledge and ethical foundation essential for today’s health care compliance professionals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Health care compliance professionals, in-house and outside legal counsel, regulatory specialists, medical affairs officers, ethics and integrity officers, auditors, and consultants to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
"I was recently promoted to the Compliance group within my company and while I had an understanding of the business, there were areas where I needed some additional knowledge. My boss recommended this program as a great immersion into the world of compliance – and she was right! In the four-day U.S Healthcare Compliance Program, we covered topics from the Federal Anti-Kickback Law to Creating a Culture of Compliance, and worked through interactive case studies. The experience was great and the tools I left with allow me to review the material whenever I need. This program is great for both newer and experienced compliance professionals. With the ever-changing climate we work in, this program not only helps to keep you up-to-speed on changes to relevant laws and regulations, but also helps identify areas where your company could be at risk. Attending this program was a great investment in my professional development and has already proven to be a great investment to my company. "
Principal Compliance Specialist | Diabetes Group Office of Ethics and Compliance
- International faculty will include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants, and industry compliance professionals from multinational life sciences companies.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, corporate ethics, health care reimbursement and delivery programs, competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations, industry codes of conduct, transparency requirements, data privacy and security, and much more.
- Topics will be addressed by country, by region, and/or globally, as appropriate.
- Participants will receive a certificate issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 29.7 live CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
The Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program will be held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Singapore.
COST & REGISTRATION
Early Registration Fee (before January 13, 2020) = US $3,100
Regular Registration Fee (starting January 13, 2020) = US $3,600
Register to attend the Asia-Pacific program.
To request more information regarding the Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, please submit a Request for Information. You may also contact us at [email protected] or call 973-642-8871.