PROGRAM SCHEDULED for March 5-8, 2018 | Singapore | Capacity: 40 | Language: English
In the Asia-Pacific region and beyond, the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries increasingly face a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape. This intensive, multi-day educational healthcare compliance program addresses the myriad of legal, regulatory and compliance issues encountered by pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device manufacturers doing business in the Asia-Pacific region. Modeled after Seton Hall Law's extraordinarily popular European and U.S. compliance certification programs, our Asia-Pacific healthcare compliance training program provides the legal knowledge and ethical foundation essential for today’s healthcare compliance professionals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Healthcare compliance professionals, in-house and outside legal counsel, regulatory specialists, medical affairs officers, ethics and integrity officers, auditors and consultants to the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
"As someone new to the world of compliance, this certification program featured a comprehensive syllabus and offered a wealth of knowledge across a broad spectrum of topics. The Newark location was a convenient drive from my office. The speakers were extremely knowledgeable and kept us engaged from start to finish. The written materials provided continue to serve as a wonderful resource as I launch my company’s compliance program. "
Vice President of Quality Systems and Chief Compliance Officer
- International faculty will include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants and industry compliance professionals from multinational life sciences companies.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, corporate ethics, healthcare reimbursement and delivery programs, competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations, industry codes of conduct, transparency requirements, data privacy and security and much more.
- Topics will be addressed by country, by region and/or globally as appropriate.
- Participants will receive a certificate issued by Seton Hall University School of Law upon completion of the Program.
- The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 28.8 CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
The Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certification Program will be held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Singapore.
COST & REGISTRATION
Early Registration Fee (before January 22, 2018) = US $3,100
Regular Registration Fee (starting January 22, 2018) = US $3,600
Register to attend the Asia-Pacific program.
To request more information regarding the Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certification Program, please submit a Request for Information. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-642-8871.