PROGRAM SCHEDULED for February 27 - March 2, 2023 | In-Person | Singapore
Join us for the 2023 ASIA-PACIFIC Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program!
In the Asia-Pacific region and beyond, the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries increasingly face a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape. This intensive, multi-day educational health care compliance program addresses the myriad of legal, regulatory, and compliance issues encountered by pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device manufacturers doing business in the Asia-Pacific region. Modeled after Seton Hall Law's extraordinarily popular European and U.S. compliance certificate programs, our Asia-Pacific health care compliance training program provides the legal knowledge and ethical foundation essential for today’s health care compliance professionals.
"The intensive Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certification Program offered in-depth essential knowledge across a broad spectrum of topics. Attending the program helped me to form a comprehensive perspective on healthcare compliance as well as partner effectively with compliance professionals in addressing the myriad legal, regulatory, and compliance issues in the Asia-Pacific region.
The level of engagement and sharing between the experienced speakers and among participants was superb. The established professional network, sharing, and written materials provided by Seton Hall Law and its faculty continue to serve as a strong resource for me to help ensure that my company is adequately safeguarded. "
Director, Internal Audit
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Who Should Attend
Health care compliance professionals, in-house and outside legal counsel, regulatory specialists, medical affairs officers, ethics and integrity officers, auditors, and consultants to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
- International faculty will include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants, and industry compliance professionals from multinational life sciences companies.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, corporate ethics, health care reimbursement and delivery programs, competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations, industry codes of conduct, transparency requirements, data privacy, data analytics, and much more.
- Topics will be addressed by country, by region, and/or globally, as appropriate.
- Participants will receive a certificate issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- Application will be made to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® to approve this event. If approval is received, it will be posted to this page.
Cost & Registration
Early Registration Fee (before January 27, 2023) = US $3,100
Regular Registration Fee (starting January 28, 2023) = US $3,600
Register to attend the Asia-Pacific program.
To request more information regarding the Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, please submit a Request for Information. You may also contact us at [email protected] or call 973-642-8382.