Five days of programming beginning January 11, 2021 (1/11, 1/13, 1/15, 1/19, 1/21)
THE EU HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IS NOW VIRTUAL!
We are excited to announce that we have finalized plans for this upcoming Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program. Due to continued uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 around the world, Seton Hall Law has developed a unique remote-learning program that will bring you the robust educational and relationship-building experience you have come to expect from Seton Hall Law, while giving you the opportunity to earn your Certificate from the comfort and safety of your own home or office.
The Program will continue to deliver the same content through a blend of thoughtful expert presentations, case study analyses, and opportunities to get to know your fellow participants. In addition, the virtual format allows for participation by even more experts from around the globe. As always, we have prioritized active engagement with speakers and attendees, and community building with your professional peers. At the same time, the agenda has been structured to minimize disruption to your busy schedule, with the five days spread over two weeks.
"The European Healthcare Compliance Certification helped bolster my knowledge of the changing regulatory and legal landscape occurring within the European market. The Seton Hall compliance certification courses, both within the U.S. and internationally, offer a best-in-class learning opportunity. In the evolving world of compliance and increased globalization of the life sciences industry, programs such as this one offer an intensive live training that can benefit even the most seasoned professional. "
Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences Disputes, Regulatory, Compliance and Investigations
Navigant Consulting, Inc.
The pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries are increasingly facing a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape throughout Europe. This intensive, multi-day educational and training certificate in health care compliance addresses the myriad of legal, regulatory, and compliance issues faced by pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device manufacturers working in health care compliance in Europe.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Legal, regulatory, and compliance professionals and advisors working within the European pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
- The Program will take place over the course of two weeks:
- Thursday, January 7 Remote-Learning Live Kick-off Session
- Remote-Learning Live Sessions will take place 13:00 - 18:30 Paris time on the following dates:
- Monday, January 11
- Wednesday, January 13
- Friday, January 15
- Tuesday, January 19
- Thursday, January 21
- *Please note that attendance at all live sessions is mandatory to obtain the program Certificate*
- To maximize flexibility, pre-recorded sessions will be assigned for viewing, with the speakers available during follow-up live sessions to allow for further insights and group discussion.
- The European Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program is offered by Seton Hall Law School in collaboration and with the support of the International Society of Healthcare Ethics and Compliance Professionals (Ethics).
- International faculty include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants and industry compliance professionals.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, European health care reimbursement and delivery programs, anti-trust/competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations and the European enforcement landscape, OECD directives, industry codes, privacy and data protection laws, scientific exchange and medical education activities, interactions with patients and patient associations, use of data analytics in compliance, cybersecurity issues, and much more.
- Attendees will receive a certificate in healthcare compliance issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- Attendees may apply for NJ CLE credit
COST & REGISTRATION
Tuition for the Program: €4,100; early registration rate = €3,700 for registrations prior to April 1, 2020.
Group discounts are available for companies sending multiple employees to the same program. Email us at [email protected] for details. Members of supporting organizations also may be eligible for discounts.
To request more information regarding the European Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, please submit a 'Request for Information' form. You may also contact us at [email protected] or call 973-642-8871