PROGRAM SCHEDULED for November 5-8, 2018 | Program will be held in Paris, France
The pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries are increasingly facing a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape throughout Europe. This intensive, multi-day educational and training certification in healthcare compliance addresses the myriad of legal, regulatory and compliance issues faced by pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device manufacturers working in healthcare compliance in Europe.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Legal, regulatory and compliance professionals and advisors working within the European pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
"The European Healthcare Compliance Certification helped bolster my knowledge of the changing regulatory and legal landscape occurring within the European market. The Seton Hall compliance certification courses, both within the U.S. and internationally, offer a best-in-class learning opportunity. In the evolving world of compliance and increased globalization of the life sciences industry, programs such as this one offer an intensive live training that can benefit even the most seasoned professional. "
Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences Disputes, Regulatory, Compliance and Investigations
Navigant Consulting, Inc.
- International faculty include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants and industry compliance professionals.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, European healthcare reimbursement and delivery programs, anti-trust/competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations and the European enforcement landscape, OECD directives, industry codes, privacy laws and much more.
- Attendees will receive a joint certificate in healthcare compliance issued by Seton Hall Law School and SciencesPo upon completion of the Program.
- Attendees may apply for NJ CLE credit
- The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 32.5 CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
Please note that the Program tuition does not include hotel accommodations.
COST & REGISTRATION
Tuition for the Program: €3,600; early bird rate = €3,200 for registrations prior to Sept. 24, 2018
Group discounts are available for companies sending multiple employees to the same program. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Members of supporting organizations also may be eligible for discounts.
To request more information regarding the European Healthcare Compliance Certification Program, please submit a 'Request for Information' form. You may also contact us at email@example.com or call 973-642-8871.