PROGRAM SCHEDULED for September 24-27, 2018 | São Paulo, Brazil
The pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries are increasingly facing a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape throughout Latin America (LATAM). This intensive, multi-day educational and training certification in healthcare compliance addresses the legal, regulatory, and compliance issues faced by life sciences manufacturers as well as their consultants and third parties doing business in LATAM.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Highly recommended for professionals working for local, national, or multinational pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostics companies doing business in the Latin America region. Particularly designed for those currently serving in a compliance, legal, audit, regulatory, medical affairs, or advisory role.
"The Seton Hall Law compliance program offers a comprehensive introduction to health care laws, regulations, industry standards, and compliance. The program has enhanced my career, enabling me to interact more effectively with top Compliance professionals in my day-to-day job responsibilities. I would recommend the program to students interested in Compliance, lawyers and non-lawyers alike, who work in life sciences or have an interest in doing so. "
Director, International Business Controls Function Lead
- International faculty include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants and industry compliance professionals.
- Session topics include global and Latin American anti-corruption risks and enforcement, building and growing a compliance team, creating a culture of compliance, managing third-party risks, industry interactions with patient associations, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations, industry codes, privacy laws, transparency and disclosure reporting, monitoring and auditing, data analytics, and much more.
- Attendees will receive a certificate in healthcare compliance issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- Attendees may apply for NJ or PA CLE credit
- The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 29.2 CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
Please note that the Program tuition does not include hotel accommodations.
COST & REGISTRATION
Tuition for the Program: $3,400 (early-bird rate: $2,900 before August 14, 2018). Program tuition includes course materials, lunch, and two refreshment breaks each day. If your company is a member of AdvaMed, you may be eligible for a discount. Group discounts are also available.
To request more information regarding the Latin America (LATAM) Healthcare Compliance Certification Program, please submit a Request for Information. You may also contact us at email@example.com or call 973-642-8871.
All presentations will be given in English. Translation into Spanish will be available.