PROGRAM SCHEDULED for April 2021 (4/19, 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, and 4/30) | Virtual
The pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries are increasingly facing a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape throughout Latin America (LATAM). This intensive, multi-day educational and training certificate program in health care compliance addresses the legal, regulatory, and compliance issues faced by life sciences manufacturers as well as their consultants and third parties doing business in LATAM.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Highly recommended for professionals working for local, national, or multinational pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostics companies doing business in the LATAM region. Particularly designed for those currently serving in a compliance, legal, audit, regulatory, medical affairs, or advisory role.
"Like most pharmaceutical professionals, I hear a lot in my day-to-day job about different laws and regulations, especially in my work on two separate committees in which I review payments to healthcare professionals and conduct advertising and promotion reviews. The Healthcare Compliance Certification course provided the “why” behind the rules and regulations. The speakers were fantastic and had a great deal of experience and provided practical insights on their respective topics. It was also an amazing opportunity to hear directly from the Department Of Justice about pharmaceutical compliance. I highly recommend this course! "
Director, Regulatory Advertising & Promotional Review
Top 10 Pharma Company
- International faculty include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants and industry compliance professionals.
- Session topics include global and Latin American anti-corruption risks and enforcement, building and growing a compliance team, creating a culture of compliance, managing third-party risks, industry interactions with patient associations, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations, industry codes, privacy laws, transparency and disclosure reporting, monitoring and auditing, data analytics, and much more.
- Attendees will receive a certificate in healthcare compliance issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- Attendees may apply for NJ or PA CLE credit
- Program Kickoff Session takes place on April 15, 2021, 10am-11:30am ET
COST & REGISTRATION
Tuition for the Program: $3,400 (early-registration rate: $2,900 before February 1, 2021). If your company is a member of AAEC or Afidro, you may be eligible for a discount. Group discounts are also available.
To request more information regarding the Latin America (LATAM) Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, please submit a Request for Information. You may also contact us at [email protected] or call 973-642-8871.
The program will take place in English.