Seton Hall Law School, a recognized leader in compliance education by regional, national, and global companies, is excited to launch the Gaming, Compliance, and Integrity Bootcamp. The core objective of this Bootcamp will be to promote legal compliance and integrity in the gaming industry by providing high quality and robust legal, compliance, and ethics education to professionals working or seeking to work in the gaming space, as well as law students aspiring to practice in the field.
Throughout this intensive Bootcamp, attendees will examine gaming-related laws and regulations alongside other compliance, ethics and integrity officers, legal counsel, gaming consultants, and regulatory professionals.
March 9-11, 2020 | Newark, NJ
This intensive three (3) day Bootcamp for gaming compliance and other professionals is designed to:
- Enhance understanding of how to foster an ethical business culture
- Expand knowledge of the history, structure, and future of the gaming industry
- Teach key aspects of U.S. and E.U. gaming regulatory frameworks
- Share specific tools and best practices to prevent, detect, and mitigate corruption and fraud in gaming
- Develop the ability to identify, scrutinize, and address behaviors that may be unlawful or unethical
- Explore techniques and best practices for addressing gambling addiction and promoting responsible gambling
- Promote best practices for ensuring sports integrity
- Further professional growth of gaming compliance officers and compliance as a profession
- Facilitate mentorship and networking