PROGRAM SCHEDULED for May 20-23, 2024 | In-Person
or PROGRAM SCHEDULED for October 7-10, 2024 | Virtual
Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program Registration and Requirements for M.S.J./M.L.S. Students
- M.S.J./M.L.S. students should register for the Program during course registration. The Program will be listed as a 3 credit course for M.S.J./M.L.S. students (HLTH7405) only and will include a course description. Students should not register online using this website. Please note that there are pre-requisites for taking this course. Students should consult the registration handbook to determine eligibility based upon course requirements.
- Attendance will be required and students will complete daily quizzes, a paper, and a take-home exam at the conclusion of the Program. The exam will be created and graded by a Seton Hall Law Professor overseeing the program.
- In addition to receiving a grade, like other registrants, students will receive a certificate following completion of the Program.
- In order to register for credit, M.S.J./M.L.S. students must be matriculated students. Applicants may register for credit if they apply to take the Program, are admitted, and pay their deposit prior to registering for the Program.
- There are a limited number of seats available to students for this course, and admission to the course is granted at the Executive Director of Health Care Compliance Education’s discretion.