To access Law School exams, please contact the Office of Student Services ([email protected]) from your SHU Law School email account and request the Username and Password required to access Archived Exams.
Due to a recent update, archived exams are not accessible via Google Chrome. Please use Microsoft Edge (windows) or Mozilla Firefox (windows/mac).
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Reader (or similar PDF reader) is required to view exam files. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click the "Get Acrobat Reader" button to download.
|Search by Professor|
Choose a Professor:
|Search by Course|
|Choose a Course:|
- We're here for you - Message from the Deans
- Reserve a study room
- Lawnet - Grades, Registration, Banner, Blackboard
- Academic Calendar
- Bar Admission and Examinations for 2L students and up
- Career Services - Starting your career in law school
- Commencement Information for Graduates
- Course Catalogue
- Curriculum Planning - Requirements, Concentrations, Advisors, etc.
- Exam Center - Downloads, Policies, Self-Schedule, etc.
- Financial Aid
- Financial Services - Payments, Refunds, Writing Competitions
- Experiential Learning / Skills Training
- Housing Opportunities - Newark, Harrison, Hoboken, etc.
- Journals - Law Review, Legislative Journal
- Online Students - Resources for M.L.S. & Graduate Certificate
- Registration Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Services - Office of the Dean of Students
- Technology - Wireless, Network, Passwords, Downloads