AWR Electronic Submission Form
AWR Electronic Submissions Instructions
(for students and faculty)
Prior to students submitting their AWR paper to their professor, please make sure to include a cover page in the same format as follows:
Title of Paper
Name of Student
This paper is submitted to Professor ___________ [name of professor] in partial satisfaction of the requirements of _______________________ [name of course, journal or independent study].
This paper is submitted in satisfaction of the Seton Hall Law School's Advanced Writing Requirement and is approved for AWR certification.
All AWRs are published in the Law School's ERepository for permanent access. If you do not want your paper published there, please check below. If you wish to change your publication selection in the future, you must email [email protected] and request that your certified paper be added or removed.
___ I do NOT desire this paper to be put in the ERepository.
___ I DO desire this paper to be put in the ERepository.
Preferred name for publication in the ERepository: _____________
Faculty must submit certifications and papers electronically to the Enrollment Services Office using the AWR Certification form (available here) to ensure integrity of the process.
- We're here for you - Message from the Deans
- Reserve a study room
- Lawnet - Grades, Registration, Banner, Blackboard
- Academic Calendar
- Bar Admission and Examinations for 2L students and up
- Career Services - Starting your career in law school
- Commencement Information for Graduates
- Course Catalogue
- Curriculum Planning - Requirements, Concentrations, Advisors, etc.
- Exam Center - Downloads, Policies, Self-Schedule, etc.
- Financial Aid
- Financial Services - Payments, Refunds, Writing Competitions
- Experiential Learning / Skills Training
- Housing Opportunities - Newark, Harrison, Hoboken, etc.
- Journals - Law Review, Legislative Journal
- Online Students - Resources for M.L.S. & Graduate Certificate
- Registration Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Services - Office of the Dean of Students
- Technology - Wireless, Network, Passwords, Downloads