Summer Financial Aid Application
To apply for financial aid please submit your Summer 2020 Financial Aid Application by May 1, 2020.
Summer Financial Aid Eligibility
- Summer 2020 is considered part of the 2019-20 academic year for financial aid purposes.
- We must have your 2019-20 FAFSA processed to consider you for summer aid.
- JD students must be registered for a minimum of 4 credits in the summer semester.
- MSJ and LLM students must be registered for a minimum of 3 credits in the summer semester.
- You may apply for the amount needed to cover tuition, fees, loan fees, and living expenses.
- You must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). This will be reviewed prior to processing your summer financial aid.
- You must be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen.
Eligibility / Loan Amount
- The estimated amounts to cover summer 2020 living expenses for JD students enrolled on-site and living on their own is $4,840 and $2,300 for students living at home or with relatives.
- The estimated amounts to cover summer 2020 living expenses for MSJ students living on their own is $2,410 and $1,622 for students living at home or with relatives.
- Students attending other institutions have different costs for living expenses set by that institution.
- If this is an initial Graduate Plus loan request for the 2019-20 year, Request the Graduate Plus Loan online and Complete a Graduate Plus Loan Promissory Note.
If your enrollment plans change and you will not be enrolled for the summer semester, drop below half-time, or if you will no longer seek residency credit, you must notify our office so we can make the necessary adjustments to your financial aid.