Veteran Enrollment Certification Request   

financial aid programs for veterans

Financial Aid
[email protected] | 973-642-8502 or 973-761-9000 ext. 8502


For your certification to be completed, we must have your VA Certificate of Eligibility and DD214 Member 4 or Service 2 on file. Please submit this to [email protected].

Request Certification

Are you requesting an adjustment to your original Certification due to a change in schedule?    









that in order to comply with Veterans Administration (VA) regulations, Seton Hall Law School must submit registration and, at times, academic progress reports to VA. Furthermore, I understand that any changes in my registration status or enrollment (e.g. add, drop,withdrawal) may affect the VA benefit amounts and, as a result, other financial aid, I receive. Finally, I understand that I am responsible for any outstanding balance on my student account that is not covered by VA benefits.