Why should I make a gift to Seton Hall?
Here are just a few of the reasons supporting your decision to give:
- Your gift will have a direct impact on the daily lives of students. It will help make attending the Law School more affordable and enhance the services they receive and the facilities where they learn.
- You’ll be in good company. The percentage of graduate alumni who give to Seton Hall Law has increased by 11.8% percent over the past three years — and is also on the rise among parents and friends.
- A gift to Seton Hall Law can speak directly to your interests, hopes and passions.
- Seton Hall Law graduates bring intellectual and moral clarity to whatever they do. They are prepared to make a positive difference in the world.
- Publications like U.S. News & World Report use alumni giving rates when assigning rankings. Seton Hall has moved up 25 places in the last several years. You can help us climb even higher.
- Funders often make decisions about their support based on the percentage of alumni who give. It is an indicator of how well we are regarded by our closest constituency.
- A Seton Hall Law education consists of intellectual rigor, a deep grounding in the Catholic mission and an abiding concern for the well-being of each student regardless of religious affiliation. Your gift helps bring these ideas and ideals into the world.
- The success of our alumni reflects the power of a Seton Hall Law education to change lives — not only for our graduates, but for the people and organizations they go on to lead and serve.
- As New Jersey’s top ranked law school, Seton Hall Law has shaped the state and nation, and is increasingly influential in world affairs.
Ultimately, you should give because Seton Hall Law is worth your generosity.