Congratulations Graduate Candidates!
Graduation is one of life's most important and memorable milestones. The Seton Hall Law community congratulates our graduates for a job well done, and extends warm wishes to the families and friends who join us to celebrate these momentous occasions. We continue to be grateful for the resiliency you have shown these past months, and we look forward to celebrating your achievements!
Program for the Class of 2021 Commencement Exercises
(click to open program or scan code)
Last Minute Details/Reminders
- Tickets: Graduates may pick up their ticket packets at the law school by 5pm Monday, May 24th. If the grad is unable to do so, or does not wish to do so, the guests may pick up the tickets on the day of the ceremony at a ticket table that will be well marked outside NJPAC. All guest tickets not picked up at the law school by Monday evening will automatically be brought over to NJPAC. They will be available at a ticket pick-up table (not at NJPAC will-call). Tickets will be under the graduate name.
- Graduates! Bring email with instructions from Dean Cascarano (sent to you via email) with you as that will include important instructions and line-up information.
- Guests: The outside doors to the venue will open 60 minutes prior to the ceremony. At that time security will begin to complete Covid check-in and allow guests into the building. The internal doors to the theater will open 30 minutes before the ceremony.
- NJPAC Daily Screening Questionnaire. Click here to access.
- Graduation Location: Prudential Hall at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC). Click here for directions/map.
Note: Students meet at Seton Hall Law School and Guests will go NJPAC.
- Parking: Please plan to park in the LAZ Parking lot on Mulberry St. There is no car limit, as it is a public garage for which you will have to pay. Graduates will exit the garage and come directly to the law school while guests will exit onto Mulberry and proceed directly to NJPAC.
- Cap and Gown: Please return within 30 days of the Ceremony.