PROGRAM SCHEDULED for October 21-25, 2019 | Program will be held in Paris, France
The pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries are increasingly facing a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape throughout Europe. This intensive, multi-day educational and training certificate in health care compliance addresses the myriad of legal, regulatory, and compliance issues faced by pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device manufacturers working in health care compliance in Europe.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Legal, regulatory, and compliance professionals and advisors working within the European pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
"I was fortunate to attend the Seton Hall Law European Healthcare Compliance Program after being nominated by our Senior Leadership Team. I enjoyed the program very much as it offered a comprehensive overview of health care laws and regulations, industry standards, and company practices. Even though I have been working in healthcare compliance for five years, many parts of the program were very new to me and the knowledge I gained has enabled me to perform my job more efficiently and effectively. Attending the program also provided me with the opportunity to hear many different perspectives and perceptions from program faculty and attendees alike. I would definitely recommend the program to other healthcare compliance professionals. "
Lead Specialist, Testing Operations; EMEA&Canada CoE – Global Operations
Johnson & Johnson, Health Care Compliance & Privacy
- The European Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program is offered by Seton Hall Law School in collaboration and with the support of the International Society of Healthcare Ethics and Compliance Professionals (Ethics).
- International faculty include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants and industry compliance professionals.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, European health care reimbursement and delivery programs, anti-trust/competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations and the European enforcement landscape, OECD directives, industry codes, privacy and data protection laws, scientific exchange and medical education activities, interactions with patients and patient associations, use of data analytics in compliance, cybersecurity issues, and much more.
- Attendees will receive a certificate in healthcare compliance issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- Attendees may apply for NJ CLE credit
Please note that the Program tuition does not include hotel accommodations.
COST & REGISTRATION
Tuition for the Program: €4,100; early registration rate = €3,700 for registrations prior to August 26, 2019.
Group discounts are available for companies sending multiple employees to the same program. Email us at [email protected] for details. Members of supporting organizations also may be eligible for discounts.
To request more information regarding the European Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, please submit a 'Request for Information' form. You may also contact us at [email protected] or call 973-642-8871.