PROGRAM SCHEDULED for February 28 - March 4, 2022 | Virtual
JOIN US FOR THE 2022 ASIA-PACIFIC HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM!
In the Asia-Pacific region and beyond, the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries increasingly face a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape. This intensive, multi-day educational health care compliance program addresses the myriad of legal, regulatory, and compliance issues encountered by pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device manufacturers doing business in the Asia-Pacific region. Modeled after Seton Hall Law's extraordinarily popular European and U.S. compliance certificate programs, our Asia-Pacific health care compliance training program provides the legal knowledge and ethical foundation essential for today’s health care compliance professionals.
"I was fortunate to attend the Seton Hall Law European Healthcare Compliance Program after being nominated by our Senior Leadership Team. I enjoyed the program very much as it offered a comprehensive overview of health care laws and regulations, industry standards, and company practices.
Even though I have been working in healthcare compliance for five years, many parts of the program were very new to me and the knowledge I gained has enabled me to perform my job more efficiently and effectively. Attending the program also provided me with the opportunity to hear many different perspectives and perceptions from program faculty and attendees alike. I would definitely recommend the program to other healthcare compliance professionals. "
Lead Specialist, Testing Operations; EMEA&Canada CoE – Global Operations
Johnson & Johnson, Health Care Compliance & Privacy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Health care compliance professionals, in-house and outside legal counsel, regulatory specialists, medical affairs officers, ethics and integrity officers, auditors, and consultants to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
- International faculty will include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants, and industry compliance professionals from multinational life sciences companies.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, corporate ethics, health care reimbursement and delivery programs, competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations, industry codes of conduct, transparency requirements, data privacy, data analytics, and much more.
- Topics will be addressed by country, by region, and/or globally, as appropriate.
- Participants will receive a certificate issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- Application will be made to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® to approve this event. If approval is received, it will be posted to this page.
COST & REGISTRATION
Early Registration Fee (before December 29, 2021 - use discount code APAC5) = US $3,100
Regular Registration Fee (starting December 29, 2021) = US $3,600
Register to attend the Asia-Pacific program.
To request more information regarding the Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, please submit a Request for Information. You may also contact us at [email protected] or call 973-642-8871