PROGRAM SCHEDULED for March 4-7, 2019 | Singapore | Capacity: 40 | Language: English
In the Asia-Pacific region and beyond, the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries increasingly face a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape. This intensive, multi-day educational health care compliance program addresses the myriad of legal, regulatory, and compliance issues encountered by pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device manufacturers doing business in the Asia-Pacific region. Modeled after Seton Hall Law's extraordinarily popular European and U.S. compliance certificate programs, our Asia-Pacific health care compliance training program provides the legal knowledge and ethical foundation essential for today’s health care compliance professionals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Health care compliance professionals, in-house and outside legal counsel, regulatory specialists, medical affairs officers, ethics and integrity officers, auditors, and consultants to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
"As someone new to the world of compliance, this certification program featured a comprehensive syllabus and offered a wealth of knowledge across a broad spectrum of topics. The Newark location was a convenient drive from my office. The speakers were extremely knowledgeable and kept us engaged from start to finish. The written materials provided continue to serve as a wonderful resource as I launch my company’s compliance program. "
Vice President of Quality Systems and Chief Compliance Officer
- International faculty will include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants, and industry compliance professionals from multinational life sciences companies.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, corporate ethics, health care reimbursement and delivery programs, competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations, industry codes of conduct, transparency requirements, data privacy and security, and much more.
- Topics will be addressed by country, by region, and/or globally, as appropriate.
- Participants will receive a certificate issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 24.7 live CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
The Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program will be held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Singapore.
COST & REGISTRATION
Early Registration Fee (before January 21, 2019) = US $3,100
Regular Registration Fee (starting January 21, 2019) = US $3,600
Register to attend the Asia-Pacific program.
To request more information regarding the Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, please submit a Request for Information. You may also contact us at [email protected] or call 973-642-8871.