Four days of programming beginning September 1, 2020 (9/1, 9/3, 9/8, 9/10)
THE ASIA-PACIFIC HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IS NOW VIRTUAL!
We are excited to announce that we have finalized plans for this upcoming Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program. Due to continued uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 around the world, Seton Hall Law has developed a unique remote-learning program that will bring you the robust educational and relationship-building experience you have come to expect from Seton Hall Law, while giving you the opportunity to earn your Certificate from the comfort and safety of your own home or office.
The Program will continue to deliver the same content through a blend of thoughtful expert presentations, case study analyses, and opportunities to get to know your fellow participants. In addition, the virtual format allows for participation by even more experts from around the globe. As always, we have prioritized active engagement with speakers and attendees, and community building with your professional peers. At the same time, the agenda has been structured to minimize disruption to your busy schedule, with the four days spread over two weeks.
In the Asia-Pacific region and beyond, the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries increasingly face a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape. This intensive, multi-day educational health care compliance program addresses the myriad of legal, regulatory, and compliance issues encountered by pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device manufacturers doing business in the Asia-Pacific region. Modeled after Seton Hall Law's extraordinarily popular European and U.S. compliance certificate programs, our Asia-Pacific health care compliance training program provides the legal knowledge and ethical foundation essential for today’s health care compliance professionals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Health care compliance professionals, in-house and outside legal counsel, regulatory specialists, medical affairs officers, ethics and integrity officers, auditors, and consultants to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
"I was fortunate to attend the Seton Hall Law European Healthcare Compliance Program after being nominated by our Senior Leadership Team. I enjoyed the program very much as it offered a comprehensive overview of health care laws and regulations, industry standards, and company practices. Even though I have been working in healthcare compliance for five years, many parts of the program were very new to me and the knowledge I gained has enabled me to perform my job more efficiently and effectively. Attending the program also provided me with the opportunity to hear many different perspectives and perceptions from program faculty and attendees alike. I would definitely recommend the program to other healthcare compliance professionals. "
Lead Specialist, Testing Operations; EMEA&Canada CoE – Global Operations
Johnson & Johnson, Health Care Compliance & Privacy
- The Program will take place over the course of two weeks:
- Tuesday, August 25 – 9:00 - 10:30 Singapore time – Remote-Learning Live Kick-off Session
- Remote-Learning Live Sessions will take place 9:00 - 13:30 Singapore time on the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 1
- Thursday, September 3
- Tuesday, September 8
- Thursday, September 10
- *Please note that attendance at all live sessions is mandatory to obtain the program Certificate*
- To maximize flexibility, pre-recorded sessions will be assigned for viewing, with the speakers available during follow-up live sessions to allow for further insights and group discussion.
- International faculty will include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants, and industry compliance professionals from multinational life sciences companies.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, corporate ethics, health care reimbursement and delivery programs, competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations, industry codes of conduct, transparency requirements, data privacy, data analytics, and much more.
- Topics will be addressed by country, by region, and/or globally, as appropriate.
- Participants will receive a certificate issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 25.2 live CCB CEUs based on a 50-minute hour. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
The Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program will be held virtually.
COST & REGISTRATION
Early Registration Fee (before January 13, 2020) = US $3,100
Regular Registration Fee (starting January 13, 2020) = US $3,600
Register to attend the Asia-Pacific program.
To request more information regarding the Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, please submit a Request for Information. You may also contact us at [email protected] or call 973-642-8871.