PROGRAM SCHEDULED for April 2021 (4/19, 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, and 4/30) | Virtual
The pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries are increasingly facing a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape throughout Latin America (LATAM). This intensive, multi-day educational and training certificate program in health care compliance addresses the legal, regulatory, and compliance issues faced by life sciences manufacturers as well as their consultants and third parties doing business in LATAM.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Highly recommended for professionals working for local, national, or multinational pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostics companies doing business in the LATAM region. Particularly designed for those currently serving in a compliance, legal, audit, regulatory, medical affairs, or advisory role.
"The Seton Hall Law compliance program offers a comprehensive introduction to health care laws, regulations, industry standards, and compliance. The program has enhanced my career, enabling me to interact more effectively with top Compliance professionals in my day-to-day job responsibilities. I would recommend the program to students interested in Compliance, lawyers and non-lawyers alike, who work in life sciences or have an interest in doing so. "
Director, International Business Controls Function Lead
- International faculty include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants and industry compliance professionals.
- Session topics include global and Latin American anti-corruption risks and enforcement, building and growing a compliance team, creating a culture of compliance, managing third-party risks, industry interactions with patient associations, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations, industry codes, privacy laws, transparency and disclosure reporting, monitoring and auditing, data analytics, and much more.
- Attendees will receive a certificate in healthcare compliance issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- Attendees may apply for NJ or PA CLE credit
- Program Kickoff Session takes place on April 15, 2021, 10am-11:30am ET
COST & REGISTRATION
Tuition for the Program: $3,400 (early-registration rate: $2,900 before February 1, 2021). If your company is a member of AAEC or Afidro, you may be eligible for a discount. Group discounts are also available.
To request more information regarding the Latin America (LATAM) Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, please submit a Request for Information. You may also contact us at [email protected] or call 973-642-8871.
The program will take place in English.