PROGRAM SCHEDULED for September 23-26, 2019 | Bogotá, Colombia
The pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries are increasingly facing a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape throughout Latin America (LATAM). This intensive, multi-day educational and training certificate program in health care compliance addresses the legal, regulatory, and compliance issues faced by life sciences manufacturers as well as their consultants and third parties doing business in LATAM.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Highly recommended for professionals working for local, national, or multinational pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostics companies doing business in the LATAM region. Particularly designed for those currently serving in a compliance, legal, audit, regulatory, medical affairs, or advisory role.
"As someone new to the world of compliance, this certification program featured a comprehensive syllabus and offered a wealth of knowledge across a broad spectrum of topics. The Newark location was a convenient drive from my office. The speakers were extremely knowledgeable and kept us engaged from start to finish. The written materials provided continue to serve as a wonderful resource as I launch my company’s compliance program. "
Vice President of Quality Systems and Chief Compliance Officer
- International faculty include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants and industry compliance professionals.
- Session topics include global and Latin American anti-corruption risks and enforcement, building and growing a compliance team, creating a culture of compliance, managing third-party risks, industry interactions with patient associations, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations, industry codes, privacy laws, transparency and disclosure reporting, monitoring and auditing, data analytics, and much more.
- Attendees will receive a certificate in healthcare compliance issued by Seton Hall Law School upon completion of the Program.
- Attendees may apply for NJ or PA CLE credit
- The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 31.2 live CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
Please note that the Program tuition does not include hotel accommodations.
COST & REGISTRATION
Tuition for the Program: $3,400 (early-registration rate: $2,900 before August 12, 2019). Program tuition includes course materials, lunch, and two refreshment breaks each day. If your company is a member of AAEC or Afidro, you may be eligible for a discount. Group discounts are also available.
To request more information regarding the Latin America (LATAM) Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program, please submit a Request for Information. You may also contact us at [email protected] or call 973-642-8871.
The program will take place in English. Translation into Spanish will be available.