PROGRAM SCHEDULED for June 11-14, 2018 | Newark, New Jersey
What topics are covered?
Please see our program schedule.
- Provide a strong legal and ethical foundation for compliance and legal professionals;
- Offer opportunities to meet with and learn from other life sciences professionals;
- Offer practical insights into how to identify and address life sciences compliance risks and build effective compliance programs; and
- Provide a certificate to each attendee upon completion of the program.
Who should attend?
Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals in compliance, legal, regulatory and medical affairs, sales, marketing, grants and related areas, as well as, outside counsel who represent healthcare companies. The Program is recommended for those who would benefit from an introduction (or an update) to the complex set of laws, regulations and issues affecting the drug and device industries and the government's approach to monitoring and prosecuting violators. It is not recommended for chief or senior compliance officers who are experts in compliance matters.
Who are the faculty?
Program faculty include high-level government lawyers from Federal and state enforcement agencies, private lawyers from leading firms and in-house compliance officers and legal counsel with expertise in compliance matters. A Seton Hall Law professor from the Center for Health & Pharmaceutical Law & Policy participates in each Program.
Yes. In addition to the Program certificate, attendees may apply for:
- NY and NJ CLE: Approximately 20-25 of CLE credit hours. Seton Hall Law School is an accredited provider for New York and New Jersey CLE credit. (Note: Attorneys wishing to receive CLE credits outside of New York/New Jersey may need to fulfill additional requirements to receive credit hours and should check with their respective state Supreme Courts/CLE Boards.) CLE Financial assistance is available for qualified registrants - Apply here.
- M.S.J.: Three (3) credits for students enrolled in Seton Hall Law School's Master of Science in Jurisprudence program. For further information, please see Receiving Credit: Our M.S.J. Students.
- J.D.: Two (2) credits for students enrolled in Seton Hall Law School's J.D. program. For further information, please email email@example.com.
Are course materials available?
Yes. Attendees will receive electronic resource material that will aid them in their ongoing compliance duties and profession.
Are discounts available?
Yes. A group discount is available for employers sending 7 or more employees to 2 consecutive programs. Members of AdvaMed and MDMA may also be eligible for a discount. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-642-8871.
Are scholarships available?
Yes. Please visit our Scholarships page for more information.